Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Smoke and Magic by Patti Larsen

Teaser Tuesdays was created by MizB of Should Be Reading.

My teaser:
"As much as Mum would like for me to be different," I said, "she can either have a lady or a future coven leader, but she can't have both."
 
Smoke and Magic (Blood and Gold Series, Book 1) 
by Patti Larsen
I'm not sure how to tell what page this is on since it is a Kindle copy, but it is at approximately location 208 of my copy.

 
 
 Anyone can participate in Teaser Tuesdays. Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful to NOT include spoilers! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author.
What do you think about this teaser? Please also share your own.

1 comment:

  1. Cool teaser. I hope your enjoying the book =) Here's my TT!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesday-extras.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs With Pictures from Pinkparis1233
Use Your Imagination Designs